Please inform us of your flight number and arrival time prior to commencing your flight so we can prepare for your arrival. An email will be sent to you to confirm pick up details.
Upon arriving at Bangkok airport please walk to the Meeting point at Gate 3 where our friendly team member will be holding a sign up with your name and will chauffeur you to your hotel. The rest of the day will be yours to unwind or start exploring exotic and bustling Bangkok or check out the fun and exciting nightlife.
Accommodation: w22 Hotel 422
Mittraphan Rd Khic city that Newaeng Pom Prap Khet Pom Prap Sattru Phai Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10100
Bangkok is an amazingly fun, vibrant and energetic city that seems to never sleep. It offers both cultural and endless shopping experiences.
Day 2: Bangkok Walking Tour
• Today at 9am you will be greeted by our knowledgeable and experienced local guide. The local guide will advise you about all your tour details and will give you a chance to ask questions, if you have any questions you want answered, and provide you with a sim card. They will also provide their number should you have any questions along the way. The guide will then proceed to show you how to use maps on your phone and will mark all the relevant locations for you to eliminate any unnecessary stress along the way.
• Next you will commence your included walking tour to experience and live and breathe what Bangkok has to offer. Your local guide will walk you through bustling China Town, where you will experience majestic Temples. From here you will board a Chao Praya Taxi boat to Pak Klong Talad (flower and vegetable market), where you will walk to and visit more Temples. Your walking tour includes a variety of different transportations, where you will experience every day local life and culture, leaving you excited and hungry to experience more. The tour will finish in front of Wat Pho Temple. Here your local guide will give you a choice to go to Khao San Road or have the option of going back to the hotel.
• While you are on your walking tour you will experience first-hand how beautiful the Thai culture is. It will leave you with everlasting experiences and amazing memories.
• After your mesmerising walking tour, you should feel confident and have a vast idea of other attractions you may want to visit. There are never-ending and interesting places to visit while in Bangkok.
• Note: Please prepare yourself for long walks and hot weather and ensure you have conservative dress to visit the temples. If you feel as though it is too much at any stage, please advise your friendly tour guide and they will make alternative plans to suit your needs.
• All temple entry prices
• Option IN BKK
• Visit Wat Arun temple
• Wat Pho temple
• Grand palace
• Jim Thompson house
• JJ market (only on weekends)
• Shopping at MBK
• Night Bike tour (with just Nok)
• Street food at Khao san road
• Night out in BKK
• How to use all kinds of transportation
Today you have a free morning to explore more of Bangkok, you will have a chance to visit more recommended places however please ensure to be back in time for your scheduled train to Ayutthaya. there is an optional choice to visit the beautiful and charming floating market.
Please check out by 12.00 noon you can leave your luggage at the hotel storage room.
Please prepare yourself for your afternoon to Ayutthaya train and arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled departure. There is a mini mart located at the station for any last minute snacks and drinks.
Please check at the station for the right train platform and board the train 20 minutes before your train departs.
Train will take approximately 1.5 hours from Bangkok to Ayutthaya, the former capital city of Thailand.
Once you arrive at Ayutthaya train station please take a Tuk Tuk to the Guesthouse.
Optional - at Ayutthaya
You can rent a bicycle to visit historical sites or you can also go by Tuk Tuk. The choice is up to you!
Places to visit:
• Wat Mahathat Temple
• Wat prasisan phet Temple
• Wat Yai Chaimong Kol Temple
• Wat Ratchaburana Temple
• Thaluang restaurant by the river side
• Tony’s place restaurant
Please prepare yourself for your overnight train to Chiang Mai (time for train will be advised)
• please ensure you take food and drink prior to departing on your train.
Day 4 - Chiang Mai
Once you have arrived in Chang Mai, a city full of hidden gems, disembark your train and procced to walk to the front of the station. Here you will find your name on a board and a chauffeur you will then drive you to your accommodation. (Check in time is 2 PM)
In your Free time we are suggest a visit to the following optional locations:
• Visit Chiang Mai old town
• Visit Doi Suthep Temple
• Cooking class (please check with GH)
• Zip line (please check with GH)
• Chiang Mai Night Market
• Ladyboy show
• Thai boxing (please check with GH)
Breakfast is NOT included but prepare yourself for a life changing memorable day
Elephant activity - pick up at 7AM.
Suggested items to bring:
• Mosquito repellent
• Swimming gear
Lunch is included:
You will arrive back to your accommodation at GH around 2 PM
9.00 – 9.30AM - Pick up from the Hotel is by truck and your experienced English speaking guide will travel to a local market with you. You will have about 1 hour at the market. You will be allocated about 30 minutes to shop. After this you will be driven to the jungle.
Upon arrival it is approximately a 20 minute walk to a local village. Here you will meet fun and happy locals. Next stop will be for lunch (box) at the village. After lunch there is a 3 hour hike to Karen village where you will spend the night.
Meal Included on day 1st trekking
Lunch and dinner
9.00AM - You will be provided breakfast and will procced to hike for 1 hour to the highest peak of the mountain. Then it is a 1hour hike down to the village where lunch will be served in Karen Village. After lunch, enjoy the village until the late afternoon. Your overnight stay is a 2 hour hike away to a camp by a waterfall.
Meal included on day 2 trekking
Breakfast, Lunch and dinner
9.00AM - Breakfast. Next is a 1.5 hour hike along the riverside where you will see rice fields and locals working hard. There will be plenty of opportunities to take pictures. We will then walk down to the village for lunch. After lunch is your time to see and ride the Elephants for an hour and have the chance to go rafting for 1 hour. After rafting you will be driven back to Chiang Mai. It is a 1 hour trip.
Tour Includes: – Accommodation, Transportation, + Foods
(2 Breakfast, 3 Lunch, 2 Dinner) – Rucksack, Sleeping Bag, – English speaking guide
Not Included: – Water, soft drinks and alcohol, optional Tip
Meals included on day 3 trekking
Breakfast and Lunch
8.00 - 8.30 AM - you will be picked up and driven to Pai by bus trip duration is about 3 hour drive on windy roads and the bus will drop you off at Pai bus station , GH is about 300 meter from bus station , you can walk or take a taxi to GH
Pai free day
You can visit:
• Cave and hot spring tour
You can extend your stay or check with GH for bus ticket to Chiang Mai on whatever day you choose to depart from Chiang Mai. you can also opt to fly back to Bangkok.
Thoughtful thoughts to your inbox